Sunday, September 1, 2013

housekeeping...

A couple of things - if you try to post a comment, it won't appear immediately as I have to approve comments to prevent spam. You also have to verify those funny letters/numbers for the same reason. You wouldn't believe the junk that comes in.

Also, when I first post something, given the Internet situation, I am having to take a second step in order to make the links live. If you happen to see the posting before I have completed this step, you might not see live links the first time you look. Tonight it took over an hour before I got it done. I'm sure everyone on the ship is updating blogs tonight!

Thanks for reading and thanks for your comments, the ones posted on the blog and the ones emailed directly! John and I love hearing from everyone!

No comments: